Book an educational private session to control one of our underwater robots on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
Jump the queue and get complete exclusive access to one of our robots at a time and date that works best for your students.
Great for teachers wanting to bring the wonders of the coral reef directly to their students without ever leaving the classroom.
- One hour of exclusive access to one of our robots on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Full Robot Control from any web browser with easy to use multi-user access hyperlink.
- YouTube LiveStream of your dive for easy live display and video download.
- Live Q&A with marine biologist during your robot dive via video call.
- Two teleportal gift vouchers to use for practice sessions or prizes.
- Live technical support at the start of your session to ensure a stress-free experience.
- Free rescheduling policy if you need to change your booking time or date.
Teleportal Gift Vouchers
Our gift vouchers allow anyone to control our robots from their web browser 24/7.
This voucher allows the recipient approximately one hour of robot control.
Teachers can use these vouchers for practice sessions, prizes, value add, etc.
Marine Biologist / Engineer Commentary
A Marine Biologist / Engineer will join your class via video conferencing.
They will answer all the questions you have about the animals you discover on your robot adventure.
If your students are interested in the engineering of our robots they can also answer those questions.
Duration: 60 minutes
After confirmation of your booking, we will email you detailed instructions on how to connect to our robots for your private session.
If you require assistance or have any questions about our private sessions please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
*All times are AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time, GMT+10)
*All prices are Australian Dollars.